I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
- Jessica Blade -
Collection of all kind of love shayari sms,love sayari poems,Relationship Question and Answer
I Love You
I love you so deeply, I love you so much, I love the sound of your voice And the way that we touch. I love your warm smile And your kin...
-
Ek Boond Se Sagar Nahi Banta Rone Se Mukaddar Nahin Banta Patana Hai To Pura Girls Hostel Patao Ek Ladki Patake Koi Sikandar Nahin Banta
-
A gentle word like a spark of light, Illuminates my soul And as each sound goes deeper, It's YOU that makes me whole There is no co...
-
Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play, Love is what I feel for you, Each and every day, Love is like a smile, Love is like ...